Pfotenhauer Family of Funeral Homes & Cremation Service offers personalized attention to detail for your assurance that things are done right.
- 75 Years of Licensed Professional Experience
- Compassionate, Caring Service
- Complete Funeral Care
- One Funeral Director From Start to Finish
- Plans for Everyone’s Financial Ability
- Spacious, Comfortable Facilities with Ample Parking
- In-Home Arrangements
- Inclusion of Loved-One’s Name in Annual Memorial Tree Dedication Program
“We can’t thank you enough for taking such wonderful care of all of our needs. You made our experience so much easier to go through. Your thoughtfulness and heartfelt caring really comes through in all that you do”
– family acknowledgment
Our history includes our personal commitment to Community Service, which has always been important to us. From the founding of the Howard-Suamico Emergency Rescue Squad to the development of our Outreach Educational Programs, we take an active and interested role in the betterment of our community.